When you’re buying a home, you need someone who is reliable and experienced and that knows your the area intimately. At Keene Woods, our small size means you get big service. You will never speak to an agent’s secretary or admin - you’ll speak directly to them. Their personalized service and expertise in the Hampton Roads region will be the key to you finding the right house for the right price.
Our clients enjoy these and many other benefits:
- Match the most knowledgeable agent with your needs. We have agents that focus on certain areas of Hampton Roads as well as type of real estate whether you are looking for New Construction, Resale or a Fixer Upper!
- Zillow Premier 5-star Agent Status
- Commission discounts for military & law enforcement
- Years of experience so know how to ask the right questions to narrow down search specific to your needs and wants
- Set you up with automated searches so you are the first to know when new homes that match your criteria come on the market
- List of Preferred Partners to assist with mortgages, closing, home inspection and home repairs/renovations
- List of Builders to assist with New Construction
- Make ourselves always available so if one agent is not available, we work as a team and one of us will be there for any of our clients
- We assist with aggressive negotiations to make sure your offer is meeting your needs as well as reasonable for current market
- We do our best to remove the stress and hold your hand through the emotional process of moving and buying a home
- We CARE about our clients
- Ask to see our references!
This is the third home that I have bought in the last 7 years and Kathy was by far the best realtor that I have had. I gave her less than a weeks' notice that I was coming in from out of town to look for a house and she dropped everything that she was doing to open up her Saturday and Sunday to take me around. She took me to see all the houses that I wanted to see, not the ones that she wanted me to see like some of the shady realtors in my past. By the end of the first day she knew exactly what I was looking for. Sunday she filled the whole day with homes that fit into my criteria. Unfortunately, I didn't find the perfect home that weekend but I became familiar with the communities that I would like to live in. I found a home on-line once I returned home and asked her to look into it for me. She went out of her way to video the house that was still under construction as well as the same type house that was already built. She was awesome and we have put a contract on that home. The best experience I have had purchasing a home. If you are looking to buy a home in the Hampton Roads area, Virginia, don't use any other realtor than Kathy Keene.Jeremy Harnack